Friday, October 4, 2013

The "Soft" Opening

My studio mate and I are having a "soft" opening of our new studio this Friday, October 4th, from 7-9pm, for the October Art Hop. The official, Grand Opening isn't until the November Art Hop.

Although it's not the grand opening, things are shaping up beautifully. I painted my wall, tweaked the lighting, and hung a nice collection of prints in all sizes and styles. Dare I say, it looks like a real gallery! Or in my eyes, it's starting to look like a giant, real-life Tumblr webpage. The finishing touch will be my name at the top.



The nearly blank canvas




The lone coyote 


Filling up the wall

This heron print has been hiding in storage for almost a year. 
It's looking great up on the wall.






Now all we need are people to complete the equation. 
Hope to see you Friday, Oct. 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment